Affordable Black Owned Businesses to Support: Part 2
Hey people!!! Long time, no see! It’s been a hectic couple of weeks but I’m back! I received so much feedback on my black owned businesses blog post. So I decided to come up with another post for black owned businesses to support for my budgetnistas and budgetnistos. Lol!! Plus you can never have too many options, am I right?? These companies range from natural hair care, fashion, and accessories, so here you go:
- Sassy Jones – If you’re looking for statement jewelry that’s full of color, this is for you! This business has everything from earrings and necklaces to handbags and scarves. If you’re concerned about her prices, no worries!!! She constantly have sales if you subscribe to her website. Plus her items are worth the price.
- Curls Dynasty – I found this natural hair line on Instagram a few months ago. I decided to give them a try. Honey!!!! I never had a leave in conditioner that smells so good but also moisturizes my hair. I’m hooked and can’t wait to try their shampoo. If you can’t wait to shop their products online, they’re available at a Target near you. But I love the coupons and discounts they offer if you subscribe with them plus they have fast shipping.
- Eden Bodyworks – This is another natural hair care company that I’ve been a fan of for a while. The Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner is one of my favorite deep conditioners when I need a boost a moisture for my easily drying coils. I also use their Honey Hibiscus Hair Tonic to refresh my afro during the week. Their products are available at Wal-Mart and Sally’s Beauty Supply. Like Curls Dynasty, they offer discounts and coupons when you order from their site. And your girl loves a discount!
- Dope Without Labels – The name caught my eye because I’m a firm believer that you can look fabulous without expensive labels like Gucci and Dior. That’s their motto so I had to check them out. Y’all, I am in love!!! Their graphic tees are dope!! I wore their “I am a fashion statement” tee in the photo above. But they also sell outerwear, vintage clothing, and handbags. Their tees are for both men and women. I’m especially eyeing the Mr. Telephone Man handbag and the Polka Dot Cap.
- Fully Covered Still Fly – Christian blogger, Christina Kwarteng launched this boutique. She promotes modest fashion that’s also trendy. I’m a big fan of her blog so I had to jump on it. She did not disappoint! I’ve fallen in love with this dress and this skirt. I would love to see more from her.
- Mel and Min – Here’s another graphic tee company that I’m loving. And they sell tees for men and children too. Their tees have a lot of humor but also makes a statement. This tee is in my cart right now. They also sell headwraps so I’m already looking for more to add to my collection.
- Emmalyn Love – I also found this company on Instagram. This boutique has the prettiest feminine clothing especially her dresses. She has items if you need something to wear for a wedding to brunch with your girlfriends. I was concerned about the length of the maxi dresses but the model is 5’2″ so that was a relief. Her yellow dress is sold out :(. However, I also love this little white dress.
- Scripted Lux Boutique – Y’all, Instagram be coming through!! One day, you need to search black owned boutiques in their tags. There are so many options. Anyway, I love this boutique because of its variety, creativity, and prices, of course. It would be impossible to not find anything at this boutique. This handbag is everything and I just bought this jumpsuit. She also has an Under $15 tab to shop. Need I say more!! Their items are also available for plus size ladies.
- Chic 83 – This is specifically for my fluffy friends. I love this site for plus size women. They sell dresses, jumpsuits, jeans, shorts…oh my!!! Their clothes are so cute that I wished I could buy them in my size. Lol!! The slip dress is the perfect little black dress. And this dress is for the hopeless romantic plus who doesn’t love an off the shoulder look. Their sizes go up to 3X.
- Jenni Nicole – This cute little number caught my attention. I was bummed that it was sold out butit didn’t stop me from shopping more. I love her use of mixed patterns and color in a feminine touch. I’m friends with her in my head as we chat about our love for off the shoulder dresses. This jumpsuit was calling my name. Plus she also has items available for my plus size chicks.
- 1156 East – I love Etsy and was thrilled to find this boutique. I’ve NEVER seen jewelry like this before. I love statement earrings and I was intrigued. I saw so many that I couldn’t pick just one. But these Pac Man earrings and Curly Girl earrings stole my heart. They also have something for my fellow Georgia peaches (I’m imported lol). I had to contain myself before I get in trouble with my hubby. Lol!
Thank you so much for your hard work and all these references! I love journaling and The Confidence Journal is definitely on my list!
Love this post! This is dangerous for my wallet😅🤣 Thanks so much for sharing all these awesome businesses!!
Hahahaha!!! You and me both! Hubby is going to have my credit card taken away from me. Lol! But I’m glad you liked the post!!
Wow! I didn’t know there were so many black owned businesses I was unaware of! Such a great post and now because of you, I have to pull out my wallet and start shopping. 🙂
I know right!!! I’ve found more since this post. Instagram is the best source to find black owned businesses btw. Thanks for the comment!!
I’m def saving this list to refer back to later! I love the idea of the brand Dope without Labels! It’s so cool and very fashion-forward!
I’m happy I was able to help you!!!Dope without labels is becoming one of my favorite businesses so far. Make sure to subscribe to the site! They have great sales!
This is a great list of black-owned businesses. Thank you for sharing! I’m trying to be intentional with my dollars and support my community so this list helps!
I’m glad this list helped you!!! I’ve been trying to be more intentional too so I feel you.
Thank you so much for sharing! I’m always on the hunt for black-owned boutiques, so this was good info for sure! I clicked through some of Emmalyn Love’s stuff, super cute!!
You’re welcome!!! I love Emmalyn Love’s stuff too!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE your blog we can totally be friends 🙂 and i will totally be saving this list and shopping from it.
You’re welcome!!! I saw your stuff and I was hooked!!!